Voir tous les résultats
Technical Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Handle technical inquiries from external & internal through email and call to address customers' questions and problems with products.
- Responsible for the customers product complaint management, including customer communication, product return, customer letter, etc., to help the customers for deviation management and let the customers have good experience with service, also help the site qualities to identify the product quality issues for continuous improvement.
- Deliver basic operation and technical trainings to colleagues and help them to understand products properly and avoiding issues happened during introduction to make sure the customers have good using experience with products.
- Take ownership/responsibility for assigned projects and daily tasks to contribute to team's development.
Who you are:
- Major in Chemical, pharmaceutic, Biochemical or related
- Graduate with Master degree or above in related areas. Have experience on organic synthesis, and can read basic spectrum, such as NMR-H spectrum, GC and HPLC chromatogram
- Good presentation skills, computer skills and communication skills.
- Good command of English, both oral and write. CET 6 or equivalent
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork required.
- Passion and self-motivated.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com