Voir tous les résultats
Resource Administrator for Marketing and Sales IT Applications
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location- Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift timings: 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm
As Resource & Portfolio Administrator for the IT unit Marketing and Sales you manage the coordination of the
- Reporting of IT Marketing and Sales Portfolio
- Support the functional lead in activities related to Service Portfolio Management, Service Reporting, Vendor Management and other activities as per the business requirements.
- Follow-up of Audit findings with internal team members and ensure closure of such findings in audit systems.
- Ensure overall department members have completed mandatory trainings.
- Monthly Status Reports on overall progress related to Data privacy, Audit findings.
- Collaboration with other units of IT and Business.
- Other activities as required
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from computer science
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Working Experience in IT service management or IT Audit or related fields.
- Fluent communication skills and ability to translate ideas into action.
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint or associated tools.
- Expert in Office 365 (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Profound English skills verbally and in written
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com