Voir tous les résultats
Working Student for the Healthcare Legal Department (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
For our offices in Darmstadt we are looking for a Working Student (all genders) to support our international and global operating Healthcare Legal Team.
- Support of the team in the filing of documents in our Legal Data Management System (LDMS)
- Maintenance of the LDMS data base
- Performance of search requests
Who You Are:
- a university student (all genders), preferably in law or a similar subject, with a minimum of three semester experience
- You have a basic understanding of contract types and contract structures
- You have a good knowledge of standard computer applications (Excel and Power Point)
- Prior experience with databases is an additional asset
- You have good English knowledge, You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas to our team
Please apply online using our job portal and attach all relevant documents to your application (CV, Cover letter, confirmation of enrollment).
Duration: 6 months (or more) if necessary
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.