Voir tous les résultats
Sector Solutions Partner - People Analytics & Rewards (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sector Solutions Partner People Analytics and Rewards is an expert for People Analytics and Rewards topics and provides consulting support and guidance in this field of expertise. Establish Enhanced People Analytics practices for HealthCare Sector in collaboration with the Global Solutions Owners (Enhanced People Analytics team), i.e. provide insights and address relevant people analytics findings. Act as a key expert and apply specialist knowledge to all people analytics topics and their application. Demonstrate and perform as an expert for strategic people analytics, data driven consulting, people forecasting and costing. Support and/or execute projects related to Rewards or People Analytics which are being run within Sector HR Healthcare. Provide expert insights, use data analytics and rewards functional knowledge to run projects. Apply specialist knowledge to all compensation and benefits topics including their application and related processes and tools internally and in the market. Act as key contact to Innovation HR Rewards and the respective topic owners. Run information & enablement sessions for Sector HR regarding Rewards topics.
This position can be based either in Germany or in the US
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in business administration, HR or equivalent with experience in an analytical role, preferably with a background or experience in People/HR functions, Ideally, exposure and first experience in Total Rewards
- Ability to manage projects in a complex environment, i.e. within a matrix including leaders across multiple countries and time-zones
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint), good command of People Analytics tools (e.g.: Visier)
- Strong presentation and communication skills in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills, an intellectual curiosity for the Healthcare business and capacity/willingness to work under tight deadlines
- Independent and well-structured style of working, affinity for digital ways of working
- Business fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com