Show All Results
Product Costing Accountant
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Product Costing Accountant responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform daily product costing for new materials and ensure compliance with SLA/KPIs
- Support in the investigation and analysis of standard cost variance as requested by local counterparts
- Communicate to relevant parties the errors encountered in the costing activities
- Run and document costing simulations
- Perform and document annual costing activities and ensure timely marking and releasing of materials
- Create and update work instructions and documentations
- Engage in ad-hoc activities such as internal and external audit, key user tasks and regression testing, etc.
- Practice continuous improvement mindset to contribute to process excellence initiatives
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in finance, accounting or any related field required
- Solid financial accounting or management accounting knowledge required – Minimum of 2 years experience
- Knowledge or hands-on experience in manufacturing processes, product cost calculation and material master data
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience in SAP CO Product Costing module
- Profound knowledge in MS Office Tools
- Willing to be based in BGC, Taguig at least 8 times onsite a month
- Amenable to work on a mid shift schedule
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!