Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The identified candidate for Accounts Payable Associate will report to the Operations Team Lead.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Verify the validity of transactions and attachments for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements.
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise.
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary.
- Assist in creating, updating, and maintaining the vendor master data.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Assist in both internal and external audit.
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 1-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must.
- Experience in SAP, and/or Open Text preferred.
- Fluent in English language skills required.
- Payments Experience Preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!