Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Overall Position Objectives:
To be involved and contribute to team efforts in the discovery and development of therapeutic recombinant proteins and/or technologies that support the discovery and development of such molecules. To be involved in projects that require expertise in working with Histology and IHC techniques.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement state-of-the-art technologies in Immunohistochemistry for discovery and development of therapeutic molecules such as antibodies or ADCs.
- Analyze results including the use of digital pathology tools.
- Ensure execution of experiments within time constraints, in line with set objectives, following cGMP guidelines.
- Write protocols and reports in collaboration with group head, in a timely manner.
- Order supplies in collaboration with department manager.
- Successfully plan and completed tasks, projects on/or checkpoints on time and in line with company requirements.
- Write reports and prepare presentations on results in high quality and a timely manner.
- Accuracy and reproducibility of the experiments.
- Active participation in projects decisions.
- Good atmosphere with other members of the department in an open, friendly, creative and good working relationship.
Required professional experience and necessary training
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!