Show All Results
Senior Product Sustainability Expert - Chemicals Sustainability (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Senior Product Sustainability Expert within our Life Science (LS) business, you will apply your in-depth experience and knowledge about sustainability product requirements at market, societal and regulatory levels for sustainability performance assessments of our LS products. This will support our ambition to drive the sustainable business transformation and improve future readiness and resilience of the product portfolio in response to increasing sustainability demands, especially driven by the EU Green Deal.
In your role, you will independently consult representatives from various functions on Product Sustainability Assessments (PSA). This includes to point to areas in the product lifecycle with highest sustainability relevance, lead product performance ratings and to monitor changing product sustainability requirements. You will have a key role to manage the assessment program with diverse stakeholders according to timeline. To this end, experience with governance and portfolio steering mechanisms would be an advantage.
With your profound insights on product and portfolio assessment frameworks and their use in external communication, e.g. through sustainability labels, you will contribute to the continuous enhancement of the portfolio assessment framework and to position the program externally. A good understanding of the sustainability demands of the Life Science industry and product knowledge would be a plus.
You will work in a highly motivated, international team of interdisciplinary experts that is driven by the ambition to realize safe and sustainable solutions at scale for LS activity.
Who you are:
- Master in Natural Sciences, Environmental Science or Sustainability Management, PhD preferred
- Min. 5 years of profound experience and expertise on sustainability product requirements at market, societal and regulatory levels and/or product and portfolio assessment frameworks
- Comprehensive experience in managing large programs in complex organizational dynamics
- Experience in portfolio management, preferentially in the Life Science industry
- Strong target-oriented, structured and conscientious working method and ability to prioritize and work independently
- Strong interest in advanced data management
- Intercultural and interpersonal competence and excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German will be an advantage)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!