Show All Results
Head of Global Life Science Strategy & Market Intelligence (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Lead the end-to-end strategy development process for Life Science
- Align strategic objectives with capabilities, capacity, and financial resources across sector; collaborate closely with finance, business, HR, and all functions.
- Lead Life Science strategic programs that address overarching deliverables to ensure realization of strategic vision and plans.
- Ensure balance between short-term strategic objectives and long-term value creation.
- Embrace broader vision of the organization's future, work jointly with the ET to identify interdependencies that positively impact business success and thus ultimately leveraging the strategy function to secure sustained competitive advantage.
- Conduct market intelligence by assessing the industry and competitive landscape, identify key industry trends and thus derive opportunities for growth as well as response to competitive threats.
- Provide an inclusive and collaborate leadership style focusing on individual and organizational development with the own team and the whole organization, paying particular attention to attraction and retention, while actively driving talent development.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Advanced degree (M.Sc. or PhD preferred, MBA a plus).
- 10+ years’ experience in managerial position in a highly matrixed environment.
- Good understanding of the Life Science market and experience in science and technology industry.
- Track record in developing and implementing integrated strategic plans.
- Ideally mix of industry and consultancy experience gained internationally.
- Experienced leader, comfortable with fast pace and high intensity working environment.
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative capabilities.
- Strategic thinker with high decision-making ability.
- Strong in Stakeholder Management, communication & team empowerment.
- Experienced in talent development and performance management.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!