Show All Results
Medical Learning Lead, N&I (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your Role: Join our team as the Medical Learning Lead (all genders), Neurology & Immunology, and make a significant impact on our organization. In this role, you will provide training to internal stakeholders, aiming to build knowledge, awareness, and expertise on new scientific data. Your focus will be on enabling effective scientific exchange with external healthcare providers, payers, and customers.
You will develop and implement annual training plans for both launch and established products within the Medical Unit. Creating curricula for new hires and establishing certification models for Medical Affairs will be part of your responsibilities. Additionally, you will deliver skills-based training to drive behavioral change at the country level. Establishing a top-notch scientific training ecosystem within our company is a pivotal aspect of this role. Collaboration with core stakeholders is crucial in developing and implementing an effective scientific and professional development training curriculum for the Global Medical Unit. You will design interactive and engaging training programs, incorporating adult learning and instructional design principles. Working closely with Medical Directors, you will align training plans with our Global Medical Plan strategy. Collaborating with external healthcare providers and consultants, you will deliver innovative and engaging training programs and materials. Your contributions will extend to Global Medical Training at large group meetings and the development of internal training materials with our vendor partners. You will coordinate with regions and countries to adapt training to their specific needs, especially during product launches and international congresses. To ensure training priorities align with internal and competitor data, close collaboration with Medical Directors will be required. You will act as the subject matter expert in launch excellence capabilities, serving as the central point of contact for relevant business units, launch teams, and partnering functions. Monitoring training impact, adhering to budgetary plans, and driving continuous improvement are key aspects of this role. Collaborating with budget holders and finance, you will make necessary adjustments as needed. Key capability-building and performance metrics will be defined, tracked, and measured to ensure ongoing progress. This position can be located in any European location.
Who You Are:
- You have a University Degree, with a PhD/PharmD/MD strongly preferred.
- You have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or related fields, with a strong scientific or clinical focus.
- You have a proven track record of developing and delivering scientific information and training modules for internal stakeholders in a timely, accurate, balanced, and easily understandable manner for diverse audiences.
- You have experience developing new hire and ongoing training curricula and implementing certification processes in at least one country.
- Field-based experience as a Medical Science Liaison or in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is highly desirable.
- You have experience in launching new products within Medical Affairs, along with exposure to Medical Affairs in key launch countries such as the US, EU5, and UK, which is strongly preferred.
- You possess a solid understanding of regulatory authorities, legal requirements, and industry guidelines relating to medical and drug information in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Knowledge and experience in project management are valuable assets.
- You are available to travel approximately 20-30% of the time, attending internal off-site meetings, local and regional training, and key international congresses.
- You are proficient in English.
The position can be located in any European country
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!