Show All Results
AEM Senior Analyst
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role is a senior technical analyst extensively involved in a variety of code and platform support activities for our global Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web platform and associated integrations. The role involves independent analysis of code and platform issues in potentially high stress real-time situations, troubleshooting issues, providing guidance and direction to both developer and platform support teams and independently providing high interactive responses to IT business partners. As a key support resource in for our Global and US healthcare franchises this role will engage with Healthcare IT business partners to support product launch activities, FDA responses, and new website go-lives.
In addition, this role will help assess feasibility of solutions to meet customer requests for new tools.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field.
- 8+ development in any Java based web development including 6+ years in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions including code and platform topics, AEM development, and integration & migration.
- 3+ years designing and implementing large-scale customer facing end to end interactive websites in global environment.
- Experience with the Adobe AWS Cloud.
- +3 years’ experience in development of wed solutions using AEM.
- Experience assessing business value and business requirements elaboration phases gained.
- Experience supporting an enterprise web platform running in a cloud hosted environment.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of security best practices including user access controls, authentication, and authorization mechanisms to protect AEM assets and data.
- Must be able to support a variety of tools and technologies on the platform including:
- Adobe Stack : AEM6.x, OSGI, APACHE SLING, OSGI, Apache Felix, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics.
- Technologies/Frameworks : Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Apache Sling Framework, sightly.
- Cross Platform Stack / DevOps tools : Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, One Trust Cookie and Consent API, Kiuwan, SonarQube, Vignette CMS.
- Web, Application Servers : Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- IDE & Tools : Eclipse, Brackets, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Maven 3.x build tool.
- Version Controlling : Bitbucket, SVN, GIT.
- External Integrations : Site improve website accessibility checker, Cloudwords, XTM Translation API, One Trust, Gigya, Akamai Identity Cloud (Janrain).
- Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, CENTOS5.
- Monitoring Tools : Nagios XI, Nagios logs, Dynatrace, and CloudWatch.
- Databases : MySQL, Oracle
This search is open for candidates in other countries in Latam.
Please, send us your CV in english.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!