Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will support our SAP ERP Release and Change Request in the daily operations and continuous improvement of the ITIL based processes for the global SAP ERP system landscapes of the Company. Focus will be the area of Release Management. Therefore, you will be responsible for the yearly release planning, the detailed scheduling of release activities and actual deployment of release bundles into the QA and productive environments of various SAP systems.
- As contact partner for the business key users and SAP application specialists you will support them in all relevant questions related to the ERP Release and Change request.
- By conducting periodic trainings and information sessions you ensure transparency of our processes around the globe.
- You will participate in operative planning, leading, execution of Change Advisory Boards (CAB) and Change Control Boards (CCB)
- You will be tracking and ensuring transparency of change requests in Life Cycle
- Following our continuous improvement concept, you will identify potential improvement areas and design & implement solutions.
- You will participate in projects from Change and release perspective and extend and adapt our support processes and the tools in use.
- All this should be done in close cooperation with the Change Request and Test Management. You will also have to gain knowledge in that areas to be able to be a backup for vacation and sick leave times.
- You will participate and execute the communication and alignment with international stakeholders through various channels (e.g. sharepoint, emails, meetings, EVA Rooms):
- Application Owner and Center of excellence representatives
- Process Owner
- System Owner
- Quality Assurance
- Key User Community
- Involved Business representatives
- Guidance, Training and onboarding of active Process Participants (e.g. projects)
- Provision of stakeholder oriented KPIs (Knowledge of Trackwise, PowerQuery, sharepoint will be a plus)
- Working in an international, virtual team in close collaboration being able to function as a cross functional backup for Release Management and Change request management
- Bachelor or Master degree and minimum 8 years’ comparable job experience
- Experience in the design, operation and improvement of Release, Change request and Test management processes
- Experience with SAP TMS and SAP Change Control (ChaRM)
- Experienced in project management and experience in SAP ERP Project or ERP support organizations will be a plus
- Good knowledge of service support processes based on ITIL; ITIL foundation or expert certificate would be a plus
- Experiences in the management of regulated applications
- Computer Systems Validation in a Pharmaceutical Company (Validation knowledge will be plus)
- Excellent, fluent negotiation-save English in word and writing is mandatory
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills
- Organisational talent and intercultural competence
- Communicative and Team Player
- Self-driven and flexible
- SAP Solution Manager
- Excellent MS Office know how, MS Power Query of advantage
- Trackwise know how
- HPALM know how
- ServiceNow know how
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!