Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Optimizing workflow and harmonizing processes and guidelines to accurately maintain the organisation’s financial records and transactions.
- Serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for ERP Authorization and Transfer Pricing
- Act as local coordinator for the Internal Control System, external audit and tax matters
What You Do
- Work closely with Businesses, Support Functions and Business Solution (MBS) team as well as interact with other Regional and Global counterparts for any deliverable services/projects
- Liaising with the external auditor, tax consultant, company secretary and MBS Accounting Business Partner (ABP) for all the company secretarial, audit and tax-related matters
- Monitoring Company cash flow and maximising the efficiency of cash utilization to meet all obligations.
- Support Finance Manager/CFO on all the cost measurement, Corporate internal audit and any integration exercise
- Develop/implement effective internal control policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with the latest accounting principles, corporate policies/guidelines and tax regulations. Need to work closely with all the process owners to ensure all internal controls are in place.
- Assist CFO in overseeing overall Finance functions (i.e Treasury, Financial Reporting and Tax) to ensure they adhere to Group guidelines
- Review and monitor company all tax compliance (i.e. Corporate tax, Sales & Service Tax (SST), withholding tax, etc) ensuring timeliness of reporting and adherence to guidelines and regulations issued by the tax authority. Identify potential tax issues and liaise with Group Tax or local tax consultants on tax advisory advice/service to reduce compliance risk.
Who You Are
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in the related field
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Accounting / professional Accounting certificate or equivalents
- Well-versed with accounting standards (IFRS), Malaysia tax compliance and the Company Act.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Having SAP experience is an added advantage.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented and able to work within datelines.
- Able to communicate well in both written and spoken English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!