Show All Results
ISCO Excellence Site Leader
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are seeking an experienced Operational Excellence Manager to join our ISCO Excellence Team. You will lead Operational Excellence (OpEx) activities across the St. Louis sites which includes coordinating OpEx related initiatives at the site, building OpEx project portfolio, managing resources, driving project execution, and implementing best practices and knowledge transfer across the organization.The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in implementing and inspiring an organization for daily continuous improvement using their knowledge of lean manufacturing.
As the ISCO Excellence Site Leader, you will be responsible for:
Partnerships and collaboration -
- Act as main Point of Contact (POC) for all OpEx related activities at the site and as key partner for the site head
- Collaborate with ISCO Excellence Execution project managers to coordinate project executions at the site
- Act as site link to the ISCO Excellence PMO & Analytics function to provide inputs supporting e.g. standardized reports of savings and project progress
- Collaborate with the ISCO Excellence LS Production System roll-out site leads, external partners & global team (e.g., support with implementation of specific tools, coaching, progress tracking, culture building)
- Collaborate with ISCO Academy to support building and delivering OpEx learning curriculum
Site performance management
- Work together with the site leadership team to jointly define the site master plan (including LS Production System development plan to targeted future state in terms of next levels and/or certification) and to provide status updates on OpEx related topics (e.g., project progress)
- Collect, analyze, and report data of current OpEx related projects to the site leader (either own reports or insights provided by PMO & Analytics function on basis of collected data)
- Ensure definition and implementation of governance aspects incl. solid project charters & execution plans for each OpEx project with appropriate risk management
Portfolio management, capability steering and knowledge transfer
- Build the OpEx project portfolio for the site to achieve site targets (safety, quality, supply, people & cost) and prioritize within OpEx project portfolio as part of the site leadership team
- Drive specific projects at the site
- Ensure resource availability for project execution and manage belt resources at the site assuring that site master plan targets / expected impact is achieved
- Implement best practices from other OpEx teams, and communicate own successes with other local OpEx and ISCO Excellence as well as the communities of excellence
- Bridge knowledge gaps in projects by requesting and managing / developing additionally required capabilities
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of demonstrated track record in site operations preferred with experience in process/product engineering and in implementing improvement initiatives with impactful results, preferably in a leading position
- Practical Lean Six Sigma experience
- Experience in deployment of holistic production systems preferred
- Industrial engineering/ supply chain / business administration degree background
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification required, black belt certification preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, results-driven mentality, experience in leading teams (leading without authority), capable to zoom in and out (big picture and detail mindset)
- Ability to partner with a leadership team to refine goals and translate into an overall initiative plan
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html