Show All Results
Account Manager, New England
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The role of Account Manager for Process Solutions Americas is to continually and consistently increase MilliporeSigma’s market share and revenue by identifying new business opportunities and driving collaboration with customers to solve their unique challenges.
As a member of the Process Solutions Americas team, you will sell a broad portfolio of Upstream and Downstream Technologies including critical raw materials, cell culture media, process chemicals, filtration, chromatography and single use solutions to the biopharmaceutical industry in New England.
- Create value for both the customer and MilliporeSigma
- Strategically manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth
- Increase MilliporeSigma’s market share, emphasize differentiation from MilliporeSigma’s competitors, and build upon MilliporeSigma’s reputation for excellence within your territory
- Ensure that quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved by gaining market share and seeding MilliporeSigma products in territory
- Develop detailed strategic plans to manage territory for both short- and long-term revenue growth
- Identify customer needs/goals/challenges and provide solutions through proper positioning of MilliporeSigma products, services, knowledge, and expertise
This position includes travel within territory (with occasional overnight stays) to optimize customer engagement; some international travel may also be necessary.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of working experience in the Life Sciences environment with strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science or science degree
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- Ability to influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization
- Prior sales experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and can shape opinions of stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships; build credibility and trust
- Able to work independently and plan time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results
- Perceives the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on clients and suppliers
- Utilize effective negotiation skills; generate results with positive outcomes for both parties
- Generates accurate business forecasts
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html