Show All Results
Associate System Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job Description – Service Desk
We are 24X7 IT Global Service Desk Support for Incident and Request management
Our Global Service desk provides IT Support to the employees/customers satisfying
their IT needs and with Guaranteed Service Levels and increased responsiveness.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be on the front line of the support architecture. IT
Global Service Desk is responsible for capturing specific user problems, recording
them and either resolving them through a set of fixed prescribed solutions or
escalating as required.
- Receiving calls, use standard greeting on calls and Logging 100% tickets of
the call received.
- Register, Prioritizing and Categorization of ticket and taking remote capture to
- Providing ticket number to user via phone, E-mail & Chat.
- Key in the appropriate and timely log notes in the ticket as and when there are
- findings / updates.
- Updating users on the ticket progress.
- Allocation to desk side support if intervention required.
- Following up of ticket to closure.
- Reduce Turnaround time and increase computing time.
- Checking KB for Known errors.
- Closure of tickets in the CRM tool.
- Escalating to customer / end users as appropriate.
- Escalating to next level support.
- Tracking of mails and logging tickets accordingly.
- Responding to mails with updates on the same business day.
- Providing reports as and when required.
- Logging Incident in other tools if applicable.
- Preparing Incident checklist.
- Updating the customer on ticket progress.
- Generating new articles for Knowledge Base and publishing the same.
- Provide reference of relevant ticket.
- Monitor and record the IT downtime for individual / shift.
- Shift Hand over / take over.
- Adherence to SLAs and all the KPI metrics derived for individual, Role,
- Improvements to call response / resolution “TAT."
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!