Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will manage moderately complex clients and Studies and be responsible for accounts that may have projects acorss multiple divisions and/or sites. You will establish project schedules, communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and maintain a centralized file of key milestones and historical information. You are accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally. You are responsible for monitoring and closing out assigned projects, develop client relationships and raise the profile of key clients within the organization. You will work with Quality Assurance (QA), Orders Management, Sales and Lab leadership across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service across the account.
This position may provide site and global project leadership for large accounts. You need to be impactful so that you induce business changes across the organization to reflect your client’s program needs. You will partner with Account Managers to develop the account business plans.
- Establishes project schedule, communicates effectively with all stakeholders, and maintains a centralized file of key milestones and historical information using the available data analytics systems, and modifying data sets as needed to support program needs.
- Responsible for assembling, analyzing and reporting metrics around service, quality and communication for the program and for reporting these both internally and externally to the client.
- Initiates and leads proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations.
- Provides training to others in the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Supports process improvement projects.
- Support the complaint process.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Significant experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Certification in Project Management.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and lead a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives.
- Effective in dealing directly with clients, operational teams, and commercial colleagues, globally.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!