Show All Results
(Senior) Product Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Analysis and diagnosis market dynamics and product development opportunities, initiate product promotion strategy from short-medium-long consideration.
- Work closely with sales and medical departments to strengthen KOL management on customer insight, product mindset and promotion storyline
- Complete the management, execution, monitoring and follow-up of marketing projects in the central Marketing Department
- Coordinate and promote the implementation of regional market project activities to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of regional strategy implementation, and timely collect regional feedbacks on promotion of strategy and project.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years product manager experience in central marketing MNC
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think creatively and integrate resources
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and cooperation
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to travel
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!