Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of exp in OSI-PI.
- Excellent understanding of the OSI PI system architecture
- Primarily an Individual contributor and responsible for a small team. Main scope of work is to provide solution architecture, support business, making sure applications are well designed and conform to Merck standards.
- Actively drives the installation, implementation in projects and supports solutions of new technologies and opportunities to optimize technology/IT systems.
- Hands on experience in configuring/ designing solutions based on OSI PI (Now Aveva).
- Hands on experience in standard products like OPC UA, OPC DA / HDA etc.
- Hands on experience in PI Visualization Suite - PI DataLink, PI ProcessBook and PI Vision
- Hands on experience in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting of OSI PI Interfaces including, but not limited to, OPC DA, PItoPI, RDBMS and UFL and has successfully implemented within several client projects.
- Good understanding of standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, OPC etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of OSI PI systems, including functional and technical features as well as limitations of OSI PI Product suite.
- IT-OT integrations including Industrial Connectors such as Kepware.
- Mentors System Analysts and can provide UAT & Validation support.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Good knowledge in Computerized System Validation, GAMP, GxP environments, Quality Systems.
- PI Data Access Methodologies – AF SDK, OLEDB/ODBC/JDBC Provider, PI OPC DA/HDA Server, PI Web API
- Willingness to learn special and new technologies (Edge technologies and IoT).
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Level 100 & Level 200 Accredited preferred.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!