Show All Results
Legal Lead, Compliance and Data Privacy Officer- Turkey
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Group Legal & Compliance department as Legal Lead and Compliance, Data Privacy Officer in Turkey.
This is a critical role responsible for providing comprehensive legal, compliance and data privacy support to the company Affiliate in Turkey across the three Business Sectors (Healthcare, Life Sciences and Electronics). You will report into the Regional Manager in charge of the Middle East Africa Russia and CIS region, heading also the local Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy operations in Turkey.
- Ensuring provision of legal, compliance and data privacy related counselling and advice to the three business sectors, country leadership as well as our Group Functions in Turkey.
- Acting as a strategic counsellor to the local Managing Director and work as the first and key contact for the business.
- Supporting of contracting, market access, commercial, medical and research activities in Turkey as well as digital and other initiatives and projects.
- Interacting closely with other colleagues in the Regional and Global Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy Team and fostering collaboration across sectors.
- Orchestrating all domain areas in legal, compliance and data privacy and cross-sectoral.
- Ensuring implementation and application of the global company compliance and data privacy management systems (CMS and DPMS) and related programs and tools in Turkey in line with external regulations.
- Raising awareness and promoting an active Compliance culture and ethical behaviours. Providing guidance and serving as primary point of contact for them for anti-bribery/anti-corruption, anti-money-laundering, business ethics and data privacy related questions. Supporting global assurance and certification activities of CMS and DPMS.
- Proactively identifying and managing legal, compliance and data privacy risks in Turkey together with the relevant global teams as well as claims and litigations.
- Leading ad hoc projects at local and regional level as assigned.
- Developing local Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy department.
- Allocating and adequate resources within Turkey in according to the companies Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy country blueprint and alignment with Regional Manager and corresponding regional and global Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy function leaders.
- Managing allocated budget in alignment with Global External Spend project guidance.
Who you are:
- Legal degree and admission to practice law in Turkey with at least 7 years’ experience in the Healthcare or Life Sciences sector or Electronics, preferably in a top ranked international law firm and/or in the legal or compliance department of an international Healthcare or Life Sciences or Electronics company.
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance and data privacy culture; knowledge in anti-bribery and anti-corruption as well as data privacy laws and regulations.
- Management/Leadership skills with the ability to act under pressure.
- Experience with an international environment and ability to work in different cultures.
- Comfortable working and interacting with all levels of management including senior management.
- Change and process management experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!