Show All Results
GMP Packaging Technician 4 - 1st Shift
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The GMP Packaging Technician 4 at the Cherokee site in St. Louis is responsible for the following job duties:
- 1st Shift hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Follow all quality and safety procedures
- Keep training up to date and be audit ready
- Prep for GMP packaging and labelling events that consists of MPF and label request, label review, label kitting and TrackWise navigation
- Execute packaging, labelling, and sampling events
- Track direct event hours and components used using cost tracking sheets
- Prepare Raw Material paperwork (ae. Bulk Sampling form, Sampling Line Clearance, SDS) Zebra label printing and LIMS printing
- Generate TOs for materials to be package and components
- Print SAP Storage Unit Labels for finished goods
- Order components using SAP and reconcile inventory through cycle count
- Stock supplies
- Enter information into the Product History spreadsheet to accurately track the status of each product moving through the GMP Packaging group
- Provide input in CAPA investigations through interviews and support implementations of CAPA actions
- Support Logbook management, documents, records review, and editing
- Support any coordination of event
- Maintain S1 packaging area in an audit ready state
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 50lbs.
- Wear appropriate PPE for production processes including but not limited to full face respirators, gloves, and suits
Who you are:
- High School Diploma of GED
- 6+ months of packaging, industrial, or laboratory experience
- GMP knowledge
- Basic math skills including the metric system
- Legible handwriting and strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals and human source materials
- SAP knowledge
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html