Show All Results
Quality Operation Associate Manager - (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
In order to support all operational activities of the site: Production (operations), Quality Control, Engineering & Maintenance, Cell Banking and Warehousing and develop the quality level of operational teams through regular field presence. We are looking for a Quality Operation Associate Manager.
- Roll our Quality Standard and cGMP’s
- React and resolve all technical issues involving quality organization autonomously in a timely and positive manner
- Review, improve, and sustain performance improvement activities
- Result driven and a “can do” attitude, helping organization to deliver stretch goals on lead time, driving key business processes to support
- Ensure permanent inspection readiness
- Manage the personnel of the sub-department, defining clear job descriptions and objectives
- Actively participate in the decision making within the Management team
- Escalate significant quality issues to upper quality and business management
- Manage safety in the department and promote safety on site
- Ensure the compliance of all legal and corporate requirements
- Timely report activities, major achievements, and issues
- Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy university degree
- A minimum of 5 years in Manufacturing, Quality Control or Quality Assurance in the biotech industry
- Strong knowledge of GMP regulations, and experience of Health Authorities inspections and regulatory submissions
- Global, cross-functional, and multi-cultural leadership experience with strong and effective communication skills is a must
- General management, operational excellence, portfolio management and demonstrated process/people leadership skills
- Structures/systems thinking with good technical understanding (regulations, clinical and commercial manufacturing, biotech manufacturing operations and constraints)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!