Show All Results
Principal & Master Data Administration Expert (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for a Principal & Master Data Administration Expert who will be part of the Group Finance Master Data & Governance team. Our team is in charge of the entire group reporting framework encompassing the financial and consolidation systems, data flow monitoring, implementation of the accounting principles and guidelines, as well as master data management. We are situated at the crossroads between the local Finance teams, Shared Services, Group Accounting, Controlling, Strategy/Projects and IT, bridging the gaps and enabling a functional end-to-end financial reporting process of the company. Your responsibility will be maintaining the financial master data including the hierarchies relevant for the Reporting and the Group Reporting Position Plan. You will lead technical improvements in our internal master and principal data management system including system upgrades, testing and design of new processes. You will also support the maintenance of the Reporting Unit repository of the Group including onboarding and disposal of Subsidiaries, trading partners, changes, etc.; take part in large-scale projects as master data expert as and if required. You will actively contribute your skills and knowledge to the E2E financial reporting process.
Who you are:
- degree of IT affinity: an in-depth experience of working with relational databases, ERP systems (ideally SAP, zetVisions), project software (MS Project); MS Office (Excel), MS Teams are a must; experience in process automation / programming is an advantage
- at least 3 years of professional experience in project/process management, ideally in a leading role and/or including the master data field
- demonstrate a good understanding of the financial reporting principles and packages, charts of accounts and consolidation
- You are a collaborative, energic, passionate self-starter willing to see uncertainties and non-defined terrain as an opportunity
- You are willing to take over responsibility and are confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management and happy to work in a truly global structure with no immediate manager on site
- You are a team player with a high degree of self-confidence, able to challenge the status quo in a productive and forward-looking way
- You are fluent in English; German on at least B2 level is a big advantage
- university degree in Business Administration, Information Management Systems, Logistics or a related field
Information on how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you can find on the registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!