Show All Results
Key Account Executive
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
What You Do
- Develop value proposition (account plans) that are mutually beneficial to all partners within the account and own organization
- Promote and detail clinical data with good command of product knowledge.
- Achieve provided sales target (OP) and growth in assigned territory.
- Practice positive and pro- active customer engagement
- Provide information & updates on assigned therapeutic area & products to healthcare professionals / customers.
- Thinking out of box to ensure providing customer value and meeting unmet needs.
- Maintain close communication between sales and marketing department.
- Aware of market and customers intelligence
- Ensure appropriate & timely planning, execution and implementation of sales & marketing initiatives
- Ensure job competency and compliance of company’s policy, values, ethic and pharma code of conduct.
- Ensure reports and assigned tasks are completed & submitted to relevant person in timely manner.
- Who You Are
- Tertiary level with science, paramedic, business or marketing background.
- Minimum 5 years of Pharma sales experience.
- Self-motivated, ability to communicate effectively, independent & proactive
- Able to travel extensively especially outstation
- Able to handle discerning customer needs especially in Oncology
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!