Show All Results
Internship Process Manufacturing Data Analyst
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Start date : 01/12/2023
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated process manufacturing data analyst trainee to join the data & analytics team within its Healthcare Division. As a trainee in our data & analytics department, you will be responsible to maintain our scientific data management solution (i.e Biovia Discoverant®.) which allows to maximize efficiency, product quality and yield while meeting regulatory requirements and reducing costs in production processes. Your tasks will include data collection, analysis and ensuring data quality to allow users to have access to good quality data.
During this period, you will work on a range of improvement projects related to our process manufacturing solution, and you will receive training and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field.
1.1 MAIN TASK :
This Internship is designed to prepare students to be professionals in the business world, offering many opportunities for development within the biotech manufacturing process data & analytics team in an enjoyable work environment. In particular, you will be working on topics such as:
· Collect and analyze of users needs related to biotech manufacturing process data.
· Support the deployment of new releases which correspond to improvements of the scientific data management solution.
· Support validation program including system validation, testing and risk assessments.
· Coordinates documentation review with the site MS&T, QA, and QC, also Reg CMC where applicable.
· Support the business to creating process charts that allow the identification of trends, patterns, or anomalies that might indicate issues or opportunities for improvement.
· Resolve technical and functional issues on existing control process charts
· Interact cross-functionally and capture user requirements and business need to define improvements to allow data availability for various internal stakeholders.
1.2 WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY?
· Have the opportunity to work with multiple internal functions to identify best practices. · Increase your knowledge about the daily challenges of a pharmaceutical manufacturing site and analytics topics.
· Build your communication and analytical skills. · Be considered part of the team in a positive work environment and GxP Environment.
· Receive on-the-job training with access to LinkedIn Learning
· Currently pursuing a master’s degree in in Life-science (Pharmacy, Engineering degree, Master Science, Chemistry or other related topic)
· Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
· Knowledge in Biotechnological sciences is a plus.
· Knowledge in SQL database
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Passion for innovation, business development, and entrepreneurship
· Strong work ethic, self-starter, and team player
· Fluent English communication, both written and spoken, with additional language skills like French are considered advantageous.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!