Show All Results
T&A UK and T&A Ireland - HR Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Providing payroll and absence management administration services in accordance with accepted standards and ensuring compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Deliver independently Payroll Admin Process according to Payroll Handbook for Legal Entities timely and accurately:
check and validate data (flexifiles, simulation and final reports from external provider).
calculate special deductions/payments, upload Bank file, sign off payroll with Finance and maintain control records.
• Update T & A system where applicable, create T&A reports, run quality check, calculate and validate vacation accruals in specific cases, change T&A vacation codes where applicable.
• Liaise with Payroll provider in regard to payroll schedule, request for change (incl. testing), issues.
• Attend meetings with Payroll/Time/HR vendors providers; actively support process and systems enhancements and follow up on changes.
• Create, run and archive reports for different stakeholders (regular and ad hoc i.e. illness, benefits) and deliver payroll, T&A related data requested by HR, HRBPs and managers.
• Support local processes like: annual Share Participation Scheme, Flex Benefits and Pension Payment Admin Process. Liaise with all providers in regard to schedule, process improvement / request for change (incl. testing).
• Provide pay simulations for employees upon request.
• Ensuring information validity of employee population data and records:
monitoring record keeping and data entry procedures for accuracy
updating procedures when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency
• Striving for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility.
• Building partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners, CoEs and customers.
• Respond to employee request escalated to Tier 1 or Tier3.
• Support, organize and facilitate on boardingInduction trainings for new employees and present HR S programs, processes and tools.
• Deliver training on updated process and tools to local supervisors, HRBPs and managers.
• Inform HR Services team about upcoming legal changes which might have an impact.
• Fulfil other tasks and activities, as requested by Manager.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or any equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of experience in HR Payroll Shared Service Center on a similar position.
- Has experience working in a Shared Services Center and handled data and records management.
- Very good knowledge of systems and technology that support payroll.
- Specific payroll expertise and profound knowledge in legal regulations, social security and tax system.
- Knowledge of BT systems and technology that support service centre.
- Knowledge of HR Shared Services metrics and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other BT tools used in the company needed to fulfil responsibilities at this position.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!