Show All Results
HR Specialist - LCS Recruitment & Onboarding (UK/IE)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As part of the overall company strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient, and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the Employee Services organization based in Manila. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from UK and Ireland. This role will report to the Team Lead, R/O Services APAC overseeing Tier 2 HR functions such as case management and customer inquiry handling, data management, personnel administration, organization management, reporting and vendor management.
- Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborate with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Work with the local HR Operations team in countries within UK and IE in the sustained and smooth delivery of Recruitment and Onboarding activities
- Work with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed.
- Proactively and accurately gather payroll and personnel-related information.
- Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems, such as Employee Central and SAP
- Actively partner and work with the Manager to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Manager.
- Ensure that customer expectation are addressed professionally, effectively, and efficiently.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in order to fulfill real-time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance with confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work, such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. Employee Central, MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!