Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing personnel to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of product managers; developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to promote our range of product portfolios and drive sales. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, regulatory, supply chain, and medical affairs, to ensure successful brand positioning.
What You Do
- Sales and marketing, maximising value from the sale of products, and the identification and fostering of alliances and new business opportunities.
- Manages products or product portfolios ensuring their optimized position regarding strategic, scientific, and economic aspects.
- Responsible for establishing marketing strategies, identifying markets and opportunities, and determining the feasibility of product development.
- Responsible for planning of resources and budget and contributes to or even develops policies.
- Developing innovative marketing strategies and creative campaigns to stand out in a competitive market is a key skill for this role.
- Marketing manager should be able to quickly respond to market changes, regulatory updates and competitive pressures
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing, preferable in people management role
- A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, including regulations, compliance and market dynamics, is essential for developing effective marketing strategies.
- Experience in planning, executing and monitoring marketing campaigns is essential.
- Communication and presentation skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary for effectively conveying marketing messages to various stakeholders including healthcare professionals, sales teams, cross-functional teams and management.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to address challenges and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Experience in budget planning and tracking cost analysis and resource allocation.
- Ability to think outside the box and generate fresh ideas is highly valuable.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!