Show All Results
Head of LS Government & Public Affairs South Asia
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Reports to Global Head of Government Affairs and Policy. Serves as part of the Asia Pacific region, which includes China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and ASEAN countries.
- Analysis of key policies impacting life science industry and business in the South Asia region, covering India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and parts of ASEAN. Assist in research and drafting of issue briefers and policy advocacy documents, in both English and local language.
- Communicate directly with governments in the Asia-Pacific region to help resolve business issues and implement strategic projects, with a primary focus on India and South Asia.
- Support strategic government-related projects including government partnerships, incentives for new investment projects, resolving regulatory issues and policy advocacy.
- Assist with maintaining relationships with and securing advocacy support from German and US Embassies in the region.
- Interface with local and international trade associations to push forward policy objectives and support business growth.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and business teams on project-based initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, law, business or biology, biotech.
- 8+ years work experience in policy-related field, e.g. corporate government or public affairs, NGOs, trade associations, or other organizations
- Fluent in English and Hindi; excellent communication skills, able to write concisely and logically.
- Experience in another East Asian language a significant plus.
- Experience in government a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!