Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will be the first contact for the finance organization and other stakeholders in APAC for Treasury related topics. Your main responsibilities:
- Execution and development of global Treasury workflows and processes. You will plan, manage and lead internal Treasury workflows utilized by the subsidiaries of the company as well as our Shared Service Center organization. This includes the user management for our Treasury Management systems and e-banking applications of our global relationship banks, bank account management, bank statement processing and other master data management. Your role further involves responsibilities related to central bank reporting and intercompany invoicing for inhouse bank services. As the main responsible for these workflows and processes, you will continuously drive process efficiency by identifying potential for enhancements and automation.
- Support the establishment of an operating team in Manila that takes over Treasury tasks from the local finance organizations in APAC to utilize economies of scale and further facility process efficiencies. You will be part of a team that will manage daily Treasury tasks for the region including cash flow forecasting, liquidity management or FX exposure management.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance, business or economic studies
- 3-5 yrs. of relevant work experience
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active mindset and ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Experience with Treasury Management systems, Governance and KPI Reporting
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products; SAP will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language; further languages (e.g. German) will be a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!