Show All Results
Production Maintenance Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a maintenance engineer you will be part of a team providing engineering support to the Haverhill manufacturing facility and its commitments through proactive and reactive maintenance of primarily the equipment/automation as well as the facility. Maintaining production automation to a high standard, whilst maintaining a safe working environment and completing QMS records to meet audit requirements
Who you are:
• Excellent fault finding and repair skills
• Be able to follow at all times safe working practices and regulations
• Have proactive electronic and verbal communication
• Have an understanding of mechanical systems
• Awareness of departmental commitments
• Proficient in the use of personal computers and company software packages
• Educated to NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in engineering, or Engineering apprenticeship, desirable HND (or equivalent) engineering.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!