Show All Results
Digital & Data Analytics Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital & Data Analytics specialist was open to join our team at the Guidonia plant. As the Digital & Data Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for leading site digital governance, oversee the site digital roadmap, collect demand and budget definition, ensure successful business case delivery and prioritization, orchestrate monthly digital council sessions for updates on milestones, and foster best practice sharing among digital leaders. You will coordinate periodic ERP releases, align Site Key Users, oversee cross-stream testing, ensure seamless coordination of periodic ERP releases with the Lean Live community, and act as the primary escalation point. You will also promote the optimal use of applications endorsed by Merck to support business decisions and challenges, while streamlining operational tasks with suitable digital tools.
Who you are:
- Background in Engineering or an equivalent field
- Leadership experience in leading cross-functional project teams with complex scheduling and multi-stage implementation, with a preference for (but not limited) pharmaceutical environment and ability to define business cases and perform analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- More than 3 years of experience in digital project implementation, with a deep understanding of methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate solutions with different functions/stakeholders.
- Project management/Lean & Six Sigma qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support and improve our digital capabilities and in-depth knowledge and curiosity of new technologies and digital trends.
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis or business intelligence tools (e.g., Minitab, Excel, PowerBI, R) and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Proven experience in SAP, preferably SAP HANA S/4, and hands-on data skills to deliver simple use cases for automation, dashboarding, and reporting (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate).
- Fluency in Italian and English (written and spoken) is required.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!