Show All Results
IT Business Partner Semiconductor Japan/ EF (Tokyo)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a vibrant science and technology company, we believe in science as a force for good. We make a positive difference on millions of people´s lives every day.
Position: IT Business Partner Semiconductor Japan
Department: IT Japan
Report to: Head of IT Japan
Direct reports: 0
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT Business Partner for Semiconductor business sector, who will play a crucial role in driving our IT strategy and infrastructure projects while also serving as an Associate in Infrastructure Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of IT solutions, helping to drive innovation and operational excellence across the organization.
IT Business Partner
- Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide appropriate IT solutions.
- Align IT strategy with business objectives, ensuring that IT investments deliver value and support the organization's goals.
- Advocate for IT initiatives and projects, ensuring that they are prioritized and resourced appropriately.
- Monitor IT project progress, addressing any issues that arise and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
IT Portfolio Management
- Oversee the IT project portfolio, ensuring that all initiatives are aligned with business objectives and deliver value.
- Establish and maintain portfolio management processes and tools to provide visibility, control, and decision support.
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to prioritize projects, allocate resources efficiently, and manage risks and interdependencies.
- Monitor the health and progress of the IT portfolio, providing regular updates to senior leadership and making recommendations for improvements.
Associate in Infrastructure Operations
- Possess foundational technical knowledge in infrastructure operations and management, with a willingness to share experiences and knowledge within the team to enhance skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and provide effective solutions to infrastructure issues as they arise.
- Show interest in learning new technologies and tools, and be eager to apply them for the betterment of the projects.
- Collaborate with team members to establish and implement best practices and standards in infrastructure operations.
- 5 years above experience in infrastructure project management.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 5 or more years of experience in managing global projects.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Technical knowledge and skills, with a willingness to continuously learn and embrace new technologies.
- Japanese: Native level
- English: Business level
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
Register now to our new Talent Zone! It is a great way to stay connected, learn more about our company, career opportunities and events! Even you have no plan to apply a position now, please feel free to register to be visible to our internal recruiters and stay in touch for future opportunities.
Talent zone link: https://careers.vibrantm.com/global/en/jointalentcommunity
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!