Show All Results
Senior System Engineer Server Room Management (Based In India)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Responsible for the management of around 300+ Global Datacenters and Servers Rooms
- Maintain update list and inventory of all the sites and server rooms assets
- Create, manage, and enforce data center standards
- Track and coordinate maintenance schedules to shut down the Server Rooms, document all activities to be executed by external partner
- Maintain up to date Track hardware assets in the data center and accounts for assets entering and leaving the data center
- Perform regular audits and assessments of security controls impacting the Datacenters / Server Rooms and services provided
- Monitor Data Center Infrastructure ensuring temperature, humidity, power/cooling consumption are always under control
- Maintain good documentation for Datacenter/Server Rooms, such as Standards, Procedures and Knowledge base articles
Who you are:
- 5+ years prior experience in Datacenter and Server Room Management
- Experience with DC and Server Room Management Software such as Schneider Electric Struxureware, DCIM monitoring tool - Cormant
- Deep technical knowledge of Datacenters and Server Room
- Have a good understanding of (Power cabling, Diversity, Racking equipment)
- Responsiveness and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!