Show All Results
Warehouse Operator 2 - 1st Shift
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening for a Warehouse Operator 2 – 1st Shift at the Ewing site. In this role, you will be working as a team as well as independently to reach goals set for the day. Job duties include:
- Shift: 1st shift Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm
- Material handling functions include dock operations, movement, storage, tracking, and pulling and locating chemicals and packaging components.
- Receiving function processes, incoming material and loading data into SAP.
- Component order processing, tracking, activity reporting, inventory deducts, and deviation investigation
- Use of powered material handling equipment
- Safe handling of chemicals, supplies, and equipment while ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Operate forklifts or other equipment such as a reach forklift, electric pallet jacks, etc.
- Work in 35 to 46 Fahrenheit degree refrigerators and -10 to -25 Celsius degree freezers for up to 20 minutes at a time
- Wear safety glasses, safety shoes, HiVis clothing, masks, cut resistant gloves, and nitrile gloves
- Lift up to 50 pounds
Who you are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of warehouse experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of how to handle chemicals
- Experience with forklifts or power industrial equipment
- Experience with hazardous chemicals
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html