Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Play a key part in our company by joining the MilliporeSigma team as an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist. Your efforts to support EHS compliance activities in operations will help ensure we are operating in compliance with all federal, state, and company rules and regulations. Your expertise aids Site Management and employees by helping prevent occupational injuries, illnesses, and incidents, complying with safety, environmental, and occupational hygiene regulatory requirements, and implementing best safety practices.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, or other EHS discipline OR Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of work experience in EHS.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, or other EHS discipline OR Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of Process Safety experience including assessments and remediation of hazards.
- CSP or other comparable certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively foster management and employee participation.
- Ability to present to Management and train employees.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and computer skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html