Show All Results
Head of Business Process Excellence
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create a Lean Six Sigma roadmap for SBS
- Provide project leadership and serve as a senior technical expert on all aspects of Continuous Process Improvement and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodologies.
- Train and mentor Black Belts and establish a team of representatives as Change Champions from all departments
- Deployment of Lean practices in a service environment. Facilitate value stream mapping, business process re-design, Kaizen events, Lean thinking, Cycle time reduction etc. to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
- Champion “Business Process Excellence as a Service” globally
- Use advanced skills in continuous improvement methodologies and experience as a certified LSS MBB to effectively manage an enterprise portfolio of strategically important initiatives/projects for SBS
- Manage LSS program and coordinate with Leadership Team to identify and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity across SBS for eliminating waste and reducing variation.
- To lead and facilitate process improvement workshops to drive ideation and build a continuous improvement culture across SBS
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution to identification through to project delivery via governance and controls
- Drive stabilization of new transitions - metric identification, measurement system set up, reporting structure, CI roadmap design, risk assessment etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Graduation/Masters in any discipline
- Minimum of 15-18 years of work experience in similar capacity
- Certified MBB
BEHAVIORAL AND OTHER COMPTENCIES
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement at an organization level
- Demonstrated change management expertise and ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels and positively transform the organizational culture to adapt to improved processes and performance metrics.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, leadership, and strong mentoring skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills used to keep projects on track, overcome barriers, and deliver results.
- Functional experience in multiple disciplines such as manufacturing, industrial, engineering, or quality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Minitab
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!