Show All Results
Support Processes Trainee
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role : You will be integral part of our Supply Chain team. We are driving all topics related to demand, production and supply in the division Pharma Production Plant. On one hand we are involved in the planning, forecasting and Purchasing for the manufacturing Plant . On the other hand we are support in all key indicator topics. We give guidance to ensure correct supply of the demand from our customer, driving projects to increase efficiency and identifying improvements. You will be responsible for all relevant aspects of the support functions to the manager of the area and the rest of the team, with the aim to gain efficiency and smooth communication and performance.
- Coordinate Artwork changes implementation
- Coordinate Supply area Master Data Management
- Prepare monthly KPIs reporting based on SAP
- Perform the support functions required in every period
- Coordinate the communication needed in the area
- Perform area supply meetings
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Business or similar
- You have an analytical mindset including high interest in translating data analysis into clear business recommendation.
- You have good communication skills and are a team-player
- You can set the right priorities and focus on key tasks. You are curious and proactive
- You have an IT affinity to drive the digital tools .You are skilled and proficient with related systems (SAP LEAN/ Excel)
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!