Show All Results
Associate Sourcing Manager for Marketing & Sales
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit under MBS organization. You’re accountable to manage assigned commodity marketing & sales(M&S), with the aim to create value for our businesses and ultimately serve the needs of our customers and patients. Sourcing applies the value drivers of Supply Security, Financial Contribution and Supplier Market Innovation in a flexible and agile way and drive digitalization and operational excellence to support business priorities.
You’re responsible for managing mainly Greater China M&S sourcing activities and partially supporting South Korea remotely.
This implies the following tasks in close alignment with stakeholders and business strategies but not limited to:
- Develop and implement category sourcing strategies and initiatives. Understand business needs, incorporation of global category strategy, and strategically manage M&S spend to facilitate business problem resolution. Build strong partnership relationship with business and supplier.
- Drive improvement of sourcing process through digitalization and simplification to ensure lean and compliant processes.
- Drive demand management in actively shaping the demand, identify and eliminate waste areas, helping the business to set measures on the return and be an advisor on what we buy.
- Drive supplier management with aim to increase value creation. Lead entire supplier lifecycle and relationship management (e.g., supplier entry, onboarding, segmentation, performance monitoring, supplier dialog and exit). Implement a consistent marketing agency management process across company.
- Lead sourcing activities complying source to contract process including, demand & supply market analysis, sourcing strategy set up, identify competitive and innovative suppliers, bidding organization, negotiation, contract management and project follow-up in terms of quality, cost, delivery and timing, supplier base optimization.
- Working closely with finance, compliance, and other functional team to mitigate company’s compliance risk and control cost.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- More than 3 years’ sourcing experience in multinational company related to marketing category. Experience with Pharma is preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with can-do attitude.
- Structured and reliable working attitude.
- Have curiosity to learn new things and be a fast learner.
- Fluent in both writing and speaking of English and Korean is must.
- Good communicator with the ability to manage interests across different levels.
- Good project management skills with ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with office tools or business intelligent tools are a plus.
- Time zone flexibility working within a global environment and be resilience.
Functional Area: Procurement
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!