Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, passionate about, who enjoys working with high-end technologies to join the MITC. As a DevOps Architect, you will focus on driving and implementing impactful security-driven CI/CD solutions for the company, partnering with business stakeholders across the globe.
- Design, develop, and implement scalable, secure, and reliable cloud & on-prem architecture solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective solutions
- Design and compare different types of architecture for solutions like containerized solutions, serverless arch, event-driven arch etc.
- Capacity planning and infrastructure upgrades
- Engage closely with architects, software engineers, and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services
- Drive root cause analysis and risk management processes
- Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools and processes
- Evaluate third-party products and specifications
- Provide estimations of work based on requirements
- Educate others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise
- Analyze, identify, and architect solutions to meet the business and IT needs for public cloud migration, including incremental automation infrastructure as appropriate to speed delivery and exploit available synergies
- Create Infrastructure diagrams, network diagrams, cloud diagrams etc to demonstrate the proposed solution
- Design and maintain proper backup & restore processes with Disaster recovery
- Design and maintain secure applications, and implement security around the application using network security, data security, WAF etc.
- Automate regular & repeated operations
Configuration management using IaC (Terraform/Cloudformation or Ansible)
- Should be able to handle multiple applications on your own
- Expertise in data storage to know when to use a file system, relational database, or NoSQL variant
- Knowledge of various storage management solutions like portworx, rook-ceph etc.
- Exert in any cloud technology (AWS/GCP/Azure）
- Familiarity with on-prem & cloud monitoring tools like Nagios, Prometheus, grafana, cloudwatch etc.
- Expert in containerization tools like docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience in the integration of Enterprise and Consumer applications and platforms
- Experience of working with OpenSource frameworks (such as CloudFoundry, and Cloudify)
- Expert knowledge of databases both RDBMS & no-sql MySQL, MongoDB, aurora, and PostgreSQL in HA deployments
- Expert in any scripting language
- Expert in both on-prem & cloud networking
- Expert in both on-prem & cloud security implementation
- Expert in Disaster Recovery, beckup & restoring database & applications
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!