Show All Results
Inventory Associate 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
MilliporeSigma has a current opening for an Inventory Associate 2 to maintain and monitor Internal and External Control systems for materials throughout the business cycle.
- Monitor and audit systems and transactions to identify, correct, and prevent inaccuracies
- Interpret data on reports and forms to determine correct transactions to perform on all systems
- Assist manager/supervisor in identifying errors and planning a strategy to correct them and assure that they do not occur in the future
- Reconcile systems and correct data to ensure all systems agree
- Use investigation tools to balance stock with appropriate adjustments/movement types
- Respond to internal users (professionally and timely) with information and training (as necessary)
- Resolve questions regarding product inquiries/availability, error resolution, problem solving from Customer/Order Services (FG and Bulk), Receiving, Purchasing, QC, QA, Packaging, Selectors, and Production
- Fields phone calls from internal users related to inventory, deliveries, and discrepancies
- Handle inventory issues related to Customer Service pager (canceled orders, customer complaint research, delivery creation, etc.)
- Compile inventory related information (measurements, volume) into spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
- Perform daily maintenance of individual and departmental cycle count data, selection error data, customer complaint totals, and distribution center adjustment error rates
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures of inventory control
- Maintain exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
- Follow all good distribution practices (GDP), where applicable
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
Who You Are:
- Secondary School with 3+ years of experience working in a warehouse/production environment
- SAP experience
- University undergraduate with minimum of one year warehouse/production experience
- PC literate, basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong Mathematical background
- Knowledge of the metric system and conversion of those units of measure, ISO standards (in relation to preparing documents)
- Skilled in organization, preparing spreadsheets, word processing, problem solving, communication, attention to detail, teamwork, training and leadership
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html