Show All Results
Product Specialist Oncology
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Therapeutic Area Specialist oncology
We are looking for proactive, independent, approachable people who can navigate the dynamic landscape of the pharmaceutical industry. Passion for improving patients' lives through innovative pharmaceutical products.
This role combines excellent communication skills with a proactive, marketing-driven, and sales-oriented approach to ensure the success of pharmaceutical products in a competitive market.
- Product Promotion: Promote and market oncology products among oncology experts, ensuring a deep understanding of product features and benefits.
- Market Intelligence: Stay updated on market trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities in the oncology pharmaceutical space.
- Strategic Alignment: Embrace the strategic vision of the unit and develop an action plan for the territory to execute targeted marketing activities effectively.
- CRM Data Management: Manage and maintain data in CRM-MI, including regular updates, planning, and reporting to communicate with relevant stakeholders.
- Project Leadership: Take the lead in managing and spearheading unique.
projects aligned with local and organizational demands.
- working with different product throughout different Product Lifecycle.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including medical, regulatory affairs, digital, market access, to ensure successful product leverage, launch, and ongoing work.
- Regulatory and Compliance: Stay up to date with company SOP, local regulations, and guidelines to meet all legal and compliance standards. Collaborate with regulatory affairs teams to approve materials as require.
- Customer Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, and customers to gain insights and feedback to achieve targets and guarantee launch excellence.
- Must have experience as a medical representative in an international company - Preference Oncology.
- Proactive, independent, with a high marketing and sales orientation.
Excellent communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in life sciences area.
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Proven experience as a medical representative within the pharmaceutical industry. Preference in oncology
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical market dynamics and compliance requirements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for effective cross-functional collaboration and customer engagement
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!