Show All Results
Process Engineer - Data Analyst (Hybrid)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma in Rocklin, CA is seeking a Process Engineer – Data Analyst. As part of the Operations team, you are responsible for technology improvement projects, act as a site subject matter expert for IT issues and aid the Operations team in administration of site systems. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment. As an individual contributor working independently, this role would bring together both end users (Scientists/Manufacturing/Production) and IT to guide, define, and continually enhance and maintain a robust solution across our key digital platforms.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Scientific or Technical field
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role with ERP systems or supporting/administrating software applications or systems
- Technical hands-on experience with SAP strongly preferred
- Ability to plan and execute projects with strong communication skills
- Capacity to create and lead presentations to summarize key activities and processes related to architecture and digital platforms
- Working knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (e.g. cGMP)
- Advanced knowledge and application of data integrity regulatory guidance (e.g., FDA, MDSAP, ISO 13485, IVDR)
- Proven ability to communicate on multiple levels of the organization across the business and IT teams
- Strategic thinking and planning to translate user discussions and requirements into robust platform design and solutions
- Highly organized, conscientious, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work in technically and mentally demanding situations
- Flexibility to work across time zones and in hours to support our global organization
- Proven expertise overseeing multiple data integrations and complex requirements within analytics
Pay Range for this position - $49,500 - $148,900
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html