Show All Results
Sourcing Manager 采购经理
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Sourcing Manager Display Solutions (all genders) you will be part of our Display Solutions Sourcing Team within the Electronics Procurement organization. In this global position you will have the sourcing responsibility for a strategically very important sourcing category having significant business impact. Your activities are defined by the sourcing strategies you develop within the Procurement team in full alignment with the business partners in the Business Unit. You will work in a highly strategic, global team and drive sourcing projects, negotiate with suppliers, manage supplier performance and development. You will advance the collaboration with our external partners and search constantly for further optimization potential. As the primary contact window towards our external partners, you will also support to implement our sustainability and decarbonization strategy. In this position you will collaborate closely with the Procurement team and report directly to the Head of Display Solutions Sourcing.
Who You Are：
- Excellent team player, focused on delivering on targets towards your business partners
- Degree in Chemistry, Physics, or other natural sciences with experience in commercial roles
- Track record in management of relationships with external partners, expertise in raw materials sourcing or chemical contract manufacturing desirable
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Track record of successfully managed projects with global scope and impact
- Strategic mindset and hands-on mentality in strategy execution
- Strong focus on business needs and on management of external relationships
- Mandarin and English - written and spoken fluently
- Travelling (domestically) required
Register now to our new Talent Zone! It is a great way to stay connected, learn more about our company, career opportunities and events!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!