Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will have to ensure that payrolls are completed timely, efficiently, and accurately for US and Canada. You will be a team member of the North America Reward to Pay Team that works closely with Benefits Administration, HR and other third-party vendors. You will be responsible for addressing employee questions and concerns in a professional manner via email, case system, phone or via chat.
Who You Are:
- In-depth knowledge of US and Canada payroll, payroll tax and time and attendance rules and regulations
- 4-6 years end to end payroll processing experience for mid to large sized companies
- Experience supporting exempt/salary and non-exempt/hourly payrolls in biweekly payroll environment
- Experience supporting payrolls with shift differential pay, regular rate of pay, union populations
- Ability to manually calculate gross to net pay in order to do appropriate research/root cause when issues arise
- Including 401k deferrals (pre and post tax)
- Including non qualified deferred compensation
- Including various benefit deductions
- Including various tax deductions
- Strong reconciliation skills using excel (formulas, vlookup, basic pivot) required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to identify process improvements
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!