Show All Results
Java Application Developer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: Software IT -Java Developer
You will work as Java Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of backend technologies development and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements. You should have minimum 5-7 years of overall experience with significant experience in Java Backend application development experience. You will need to work out of our Electronic City Bangalore Location.
It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor.
From a technical perspective we expect proper solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop business critical Salesforce.com applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8, Java EE platforms
- Experience of working in Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit, Mockito
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Have experience in implementing various solutions involving Microservices and implement Relational databases such as postgreSQLr.
- Should have good exposure in cloud platform such as Heroku
- Scaled Agile Framework
- Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
- Ability to document Design Specifications, solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lead small projects as required
- Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution and Impactful communication
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!