Show All Results
IT SAP Release and Change Management Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: Are you an experienced professional looking to make a significant impact in the world of ITIL-based processes for SAP ERP systems? We have an exciting opportunity for you! As a SAP ERP Release and Change Management Specialist, you will play a crucial role in our global SAP ERP system landscape. Your focus will primarily be on SAP change and Release Management, where you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and deploying changes and releases into various SAP systems. You'll be the go-to person for business key users and SAP application specialists, providing valuable support and expertise. Your responsibilities include:
Participating in Change Advisory Boards (CAB) and Change Control Boards (CCB)
Ensuring transparency of change requests throughout their lifecycle
Identifying and implementing process improvements
Contributing to projects from a change and release perspective
Collaborating closely with Change Request and Test Management
Handling communication and alignment with international stakeholders and be part of a dynamic team driving continuous improvement in ITIL-based processes.
Work on cutting-edge projects and collaborate with international stakeholders.
Opportunity for growth and development in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the design, operation, and improvement of Release, Change request, and Test management processes.
- You have experience with SAP TMS and experience with SAP Change Control (ChaRM) and SAP Solution Manager will be a plus.
- You have experience in project management and experience in SAP ERP Projects or ERP support organizations will be a plus.
- You have good knowledge of service support processes based on ITIL; an ITIL foundation or expert certificate would be a plus.
- You have experience in the management of regulated applications.
- You are familiar with working in an international, virtual team in close collaboration being able to function as a cross-functional backup for Release Management and Change request management.
- You have knowledge in Computer Systems Validation in a Pharmaceutical Company (Validation knowledge will be a plus).
- Expertise in SAP Solution Manager will be a plus.
- You are proficient in English.
- Flexibility in working hours will be a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!