Show All Results
CMP Technology Director
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
We are seeking an R&D leader for CMP slurry development in the semiconductor fabrication industry. This leader will supervise an R&D team, including technical leads, chemists, and technicians.
- Lead the research and formulation development of the CMP slurry: set the R&D direction/pace, review project progress, and create a high-performance slurry with a deep understanding of the mechanism
- Lead the communication with key customers; connect customer needs and technical solutions
- Lead technical strategy development, resource planning, task prioritization, and related cross-function management work
- Lead intellectual property development (e.g. patent filings)
- Be the spokesperson of the R&D team and work closely with the applications, marketing, and commercial teams
Who You Are:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics or Material Science
- 8 + years’ experience in research and development, which includes 3+ years of experience in a people management role
- Academic background in chemistry
- Experience in CMP area
- Technical experience in formulations, surfactants, polymers, colloidal chemistry, electrochemistry
- Strong experience in developing ideas/concepts into products
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills that support a diverse team environment
- Strong technical background in semiconductor industry
- Working experience in a semiconductor fab
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html