Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets to meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Conduct sales visit and identify business opportunity in the assigned hospitals & Pharmacy area
- Promote and enlist assigned products to target hospitals &Pharmacy
- Regularly visit customers as per planned itinerary and submit report to the manager ensuring KPI achievement and sufficiency product / company information provided.
- Obtain market intelligence and keep superiors informed of competitors’ activities.
- Work with Area Manager/Product Manager to develop a sales strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Coordinates with sales team members to conduct or to attend sales activities ie. product exhibition booths, product presentation, conference meeting, etc.
- Develop and implement territory plan, solve customer’s problems and provide after-sales service and record sales and customer’s data into SFE system.
- Ensures all business activities comply with all relevant regulations and company code of conduct.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmaceutical science and/or science related field of study
- Practical English communication; especially email writing and reading
- Minimum of 2years working experience as medical representative
- Experienced in managing markethospital & pharmacy is a plus
- Have driving liscence (SIM C or SIM A)
- Excellent working attitude and communication skill
- Willing to work in appointed Area by Company
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!