Show All Results
Internship Data & Analytics Strategy (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Join our firm as a Data & Analytics Strategy Intern in the Life Science Analytics Center of Excellence. Collaborate with our teams to craft integrated strategies that harness data, analytics, and AI, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the industry. Dive deep into data analyses and research on technology trends, competitors, and more. Engage in stakeholder interviews to identify fresh opportunities in Data & Analytics. Moreover, play a pivotal role in shaping strategic initiatives scopes, objectives, and milestones, while closely tracking progress in conjunction with the ACE & Life Science Data & Analytics teams.
Who you are:
• Strong academic performance as an undergraduate or graduate student in business (with quantitative specialization), economics, computer science, math, physics, statistics, engineering, or related fields.
• Demonstrated aptitude for data analysis and visualization (Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau etc.) through experience in consulting, strategy, or data analytics.
• Collaborative mindset with an ability to liaise with people across all levels of the organization.
• Capability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English (German is a plus).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!